About Me

My photo
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
I am an Australian that has lived in Edinburgh for 9 years now. I am married and have two stepsons and a daughter. I love crafting, especially papercrafts and I love trying new things. I look forward to meeting like minded people through this blog and sharing our love of all things crafty!

Saturday 26 March 2011

Regional Training Edinburgh 2011

Last Friday was the Regional Training day 2011 for Edinburgh. This is where we as demonstrators go to learn about the new products that are available, get ideas for using these products and promoting the business and most importantly meet the other local demonstrators! It was a great day and I really enjoyed meeting fellow demonstrators and exchanging our swaps! Everyone is so talented and it gives you such great inspiration for using the lovely products of Stampin'up. I am including some photos of my favourite samples for you to puruse and hope that it gives you some inspiration too.

Made by Helen Anderson



Made by Michele Linford



Made by Evelyn Calder



Made by Anthea Goodman

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marita, I am honoured to be featured on your blog and proud to be your first follower! I'll be posting my swaps on my blog (beeskneescrafts.blogspot.com) over the next couple of days so look out for yours! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete