About Me

My photo
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
I am an Australian that has lived in Edinburgh for 9 years now. I am married and have two stepsons and a daughter. I love crafting, especially papercrafts and I love trying new things. I look forward to meeting like minded people through this blog and sharing our love of all things crafty!

Monday 25 July 2011

It's Nice to be Patriotic!

I have been noticing that 'tis the season to be patriotic! By that I mean that it seems to have become trendy to incorporate the Union Jack into current fashion trends, especially home decor, and this includes papercrafting!

To this end I have created a "Union Jack" card that incorporates the beautiful Designer Series Paper Pack "Springtime Vintage" along with the gorgeous
"Champagne Glass Glitter" and my all time favourite stamp set "Artistic Etchings"!
Hope you all like it and I look forward to sharing another creation with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment